How to get maximum shopping time with minimum shopping stress?
If you do want designer pieces, you have to hit Selfridges, and hard. Try and
arrive for opening times and plan your route through the store so you get to
your favourite labels ASAP!
If you want to avoid the shops, then the best place for online sales is
Asos.com for both designer and high street pieces – Mawi jewellery and Reiss
clothing are all on the website, so get sale studying.
Get to Zara and Next for those best high street. Arrive early to avoid
disappointment, and fill your bags to the brim.
Top 10 tips for sale shopping success
1) Try on the pieces you want to buy and make sure they fit. Don’t get the
sale bug and buy garments for the sake of buying cheap clothing.
2) But, if the changing rooms are too busy, then buy your favourite pieces and
take back what doesn’t fit.
3) Plan your shopping route, with your favourite labels or shops to be visited
4) Have a fixed budget in mind so you don’t overspend… its easy to get
5) Look at the fashion charts for spring/summer and try to buy some timeless
pieces for the months ahead.
6) Wear easy to change clothing so you can quickly try on new purchases.
7) Try and wear a good bra, the last thing you want is to try on that amazing
sale dress with a yukky old one on!
8) Carry a light weight handbag with the essentials only.
9) Go shopping alone or with an honest friend, no nagging boyfriends allowed!
10) And lastly, it’s no crime to buy ahead…. bargain birthday pressies are a